LONG RANGE DESIGN announces the JET-01 CHASSIS SYSTEM for the SIG SAUER STR/SSG3000 Rifles
Lightweight, modular chassis system for the Sig Sauer SSG3000 and STR actions.
- Machined from solid billets of 7075-T651 Aluminum.
- Significantly lighter than comparable systems.
- Fully adjustable, foldable stock. Folds over the bolt.
- Quick adjustable length of pull and height of the butt plate. Both can be adjusted independently with just one hand.
- Adjustable cheek weld. Adjust up/down, left/right
- Barrel can be changed without removing action from stock.
- Flanged magazine well, utilises Sig Sauer original magazines.
- Uses flat top, AR15 style grips
- Ergonomically designed grip surface assures same position of the shooting hand every time.
- 4 Flush-cups
Two proprietary, free floating hand gards will be available and features MAGPUL MLOK compatible slots at the 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions for accessories and
- The Picatinny hand guard features a full length 12 o’clock STANAG 4694 rail for NVG or Thermal optics.
- The Flattop hand guard will be more lightweight and will accommodate a lower optics mount than the picatinny version. It will have MLOK slots at the 12 o’clock
position instead of the full length picatinny rail.
- An adjustable bag-rider will be available as an option.
The weight with Picatinny hand guard is 1375g (without recoil pad, AR15 grip and bagrider)
The weight with Flattop hand guard is 1275gr (without recoil pad, AR15 grip and bagrider)
Tthe weight of the bagrider is 70gr
Both right and lefthand versions will be available.
Pre-production series is producing now, production model is scheduled to become available the second quarter of 2017.
All pictures shown are of the first prototype. There have been made some improvements to the production model, both in function and design.
The chassis is a result of the collaboration between two of Swedens more dedicated long range shooters, and is solely a result of their wish to make a chassis that suited their needs as competitive shooters and is optimised for long range and PRS type shooting.
Both shooters have been long time users of the SIG SAUER STR (Scandinavian Target Rifle, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer_200_STR). A rifle system specified and ordered as a joint venture between the National shooting Associations of Denmark, Norway & Sweden. Most commonly chambered in 6.5x55SKAN makes it a great long range rifle, and barrel changes are done in minutes by the end user and requires only a torque tool. Barrels are widely available trough the countries National shooting Associations.
COPYRIGHT © | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
PRIVACY STATEMENT | TERMS & CONDITIONS